Who we are
Our website address is: https://brilliant-nights.com
And we are committed to keeping your personal data safe.
You can visit the Website without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
- 1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- We will use, store or otherwise process any personal information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, your credit or debit card number and expiry date and any other information collected on registration, on placing an order and through surveys to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services that are available through our Website to you by us.
We process this information for the purpose of:
– dealing with your inquiries and requests;
– providing and personalising our services; compiling your profile;
– processing your payment;
– crime prevention and prosecution of offenders;
– maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
– Fulfilling orders placed through the Website.
We also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
If you choose to post messages in our forum or other message areas, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- 2. INFORMATION SECURITY
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ information.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
- 2. TO WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED?
– our employees;
– our group companies and their employees;
– successors in title to our business;
– third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
– government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests;
– auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
- 3. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please write to Brilliant-Nights Ltd, at 37 Nurseries road, Baillieston, G69 6UL
Please quote your name and address. We should be grateful if you would also provide brief details of the information of which you would like a copy or which you would like to be corrected (this helps us to more readily locate your data).
- 4. COOKIES
You may disable cookie support on your browser but be aware that by doing so, you will lose certain features that require a cookie to work properly. We may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us with various statistics without identifying any individual.
Please contact us at info@Brilliant-Nights.com if you require information about disabling any cookies on the Website.
- 5. YOUR CONSENT
You will be able to navigate Brilliant-Night website without putting in any personal data.
If you are required to enter personal date for orders, samples or enquiries you will be asked for your consent to allow us to process your data or add you to our mailing list.
If you no longer want to receive an email from iwannabanner.com please contact info@Brilliant-Nights.com
If you would like to amend or delete any personal information held about you from Brilliants records please contact info@Brilliant-Nights.com
In the event the purposes for processing change, then we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek your consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area. Countries outside of the EEA may not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try and protect the security of your information.
- 6. FURTHER INFORMATION
- For further information from us on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your personal information please write to us at Brilliant-nights.com, 37 Nurseries road, Baillieston, G69 6UL. Furthermore email us via info@Brilliant-Nights.com